What is Turnitin?
Turnitin is an internet-based plagiarism detection service which can identify similarities with existing sources and it can also be used in formative assessment to help users to learn on how to avoid plagiarism and improve writing.
How to Provide Plagiarism Checking Services?
– ULAB Library provides plagiarism/similarity checking service to the users.
– ULAB Library gives instruction/guideline to the users for avoiding similarity in writing.
– ULAB Library conducts reference & citation management training through Zotero which helps users to improve their writings.
How Users Could Get Service from the Library?
For checking research paper (internship, dissertation, thesis etc.), project report, class assignment etc. through Turnitin by ULAB Library, users need to follow the following instructions accordingly:
– Paper/assignment need to be sent at- [email protected]
– Paper/assignment File Name needs to contain the following information-
Example: Study on Social Work through Facebook in Bangladesh_Monir Hossain_ID 202011405.
Attention: Following information need to be mentioned in the email text:
What is the Via of Report Delivery?
Users will receive the report through their own ULAB email ID.