This is to inform you that ULAB Library has been accepted a 15 days trial access to MLA International Bibliography (1. MLA Directory of Periodicals and 2. MLA International Bibliography with Full Text). MLA International Bibliography is an essential tool for research in all aspects of modern languages and literature.
Please contact ULAB Library at [email protected] for user ID and password.
We hope and believe that trial access would be useful.
The MLA Thesaurus
The MLA Thesaurus is the controlled vocabulary of more than 675,000 subject terms, names and works used in indexing the materials listed in the bibliography. It was developed by the MLA and is continually revised and expanded to reflect current terminology in its disciplines.
The MLA Directory of Periodicals
The MLA Directory of Periodicals provides detailed records for journals and book series published in the bibliography’s areas of coverage. It is a valuable resource for scholars seeking outlets to publish their work as well as for librarians working to identify periodical publications that best meet their institutions’ needs.
In addition to the full-text journal collection, MLA International Bibliography with Full Text includes all the content and features of the MLA International Bibliography, including:
- Expert indexing by MLA staff and contributing scholars
- Citations to more than 25,000 indexed journals and book series
- More than 3 million detailed bibliographic citations documenting the scholarly record from the late 19th century to the present
- International coverage encompassing scholarly publications in more than 70 languages
- The MLA Thesaurus and the MLA Directory of Periodicals
- An extensive suite of free instructional resources
- Indexing of book chapters
Title list: https://www.ebsco.com/m/ee/Marketing/titleLists/mla-coverage.xls